Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards AND is one of Outside Magazine’s 50 Best Places to Work? Join our team at Viceroy Snowmass, managed by East West Hospitality.
Viceroy Snowmass, located in Snowmass Village, CO is looking for a Sushi Chef to join our team. If you enjoy working as a part of a team and have a motivated and positive attitude, we would love to meet you!
- Knowledge of purchasing, inventory controls, suppliers and equipment.
- Keeps the Culinary team focused on guest satisfaction and desired financial results.
- Ensures food production occurs according to operating and quality standards.
- Creates, maintains and ensures compliance with all culinary policies, standards and procedures.
- Ensures the highest quality perishable products are available to customers
- Ensures compliance of company sanitation standards.
- Directs colleagues to strive for continuous improvement and excellence in all areas of responsibility.
- Maintains an inspection program to ensure compliance of Health and Safety procedures and local laws.
- Understands and communicates to colleagues the operating and maintenance procedures of all departmental equipment.
- Assists in creating and testing new recipes and menu design
- Assists in determining the minimum and maximum stocks of all foods, material and equipment for the Sushi area
- Maintains a strong working relationship with all departments to ensure effective communications for operational issues.
- Assists in the coordination of special needs of VIPs, Groups and Amenities.
- Coordinates with Engineering on Kitchen maintenance needs.
- Ensures that food preparation and set-up is ready for food service.
- Ensures compliance of Use Records and Culinary Checks.
- Oversees and ensures compliance of stock rotation.
- Observes service behaviors of colleagues and provides individual feedback to individuals; continuously strives to improve service performance.
Location: Viceroy Snowmass - Snowmass Village, CO
Start Date: March 2021
Employment Type: Full Time Seasonal
Schedule: Flexible schedule, some nights, weekends and holidays required
Pay Rate: $20.00 -$24.00 / hour
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - Choose from two plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $400 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
East West Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-verify.
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve. We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at eastwest.com.