Systems & Network Administrator
Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards and is one of Outside Magazine’s Best Places to Work? Join the East West Family of Companies IT team!
We are looking for a resourceful Systems & Network Administrator. If you are customer service oriented and have a desire to learn technology, we would love to meet you!
- Provide Excellent Customer Service to our employees experiencing IT problems.
- Provide intelligent IT solutions to help support our many lines of business.
- Managing Enterprise and Departmental server-class machines and systems (VMWare, Dell, Nutanix, HP, IBM)
- Manage Network Attached Storage Devices and SAN Architecture
- Network device management, WiFi, Firewall, Routers, Switches, etc.
- Manage Backup Systems
- Hardware and Software management
- Manage Global systems such as Email, Collaboration, etc.
- Office 365 Global Administration
- Active Directory Administration across multiple AD Forests
- Manage all aspects of IT Security
- Solution Architect when working with customers
- Agile IT Project Management
- Manage Phone systems (Teams Phones, Avaya, Mitel, Cisco CallManger, etc)
- Ability to author Documentation of IT Systems
- Enjoys Training Help Desk Technicians and End Users
- Ability to Communicate at all levels from entry to executive
- Help manage IT Budgets and asset refresh cycles
Location: East West Corporate IT Office - Avon, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Status: Full Time, Year Round
Pay Rate: $65,000 - $85,000 + Annual Bonus potential
Schedule: Monday - Friday and on-call as needed
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Desire to learn new systems and technology quickly
- Must be resourceful
- Ability to sit at desk for hours at a time
- High attention to detail
- Ability to troubleshoot complex technical problems
- Good understanding of VPN Tunnels LAN and WAN environments, protocols used across networks
- Excellent knowledge of Active Directory, Azure AD, and Office 365 Hybrid Environments
- Excellent understanding of Active Directory services as they relate to DHCP, DNS, Sites and Services, Forest trusts, Identity, and AD Security.
- Good understanding of Enterprise Backup Systems
- Office 365 Global Administration experience
- Excellent understanding of IT Security
- SQL Administration skills are a plus
- PMS Property Management System experience is a plus
- PMP Project Management Certification is a plus
- IT Certifications for ITIL, HDI, Cisco, Dell/EMC, Microsoft, Comptia, etc. are a plus
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - Choose from two plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Ski Pass/ Bonus Program
- Onsite Parking
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Employee Lunch Special
- IT Career Development Program
- Office Located Near Riverfront Gondola
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West:
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.