Technical Support Analyst
East West Family of Companies is looking for a Technical Support Analyst! If you have outstanding customer service skills and technical aptitude, we would love meet you! Come join the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards and is one of Outside Magazine’s Best Places to Work!
- Lead computer, mobile device, network, server, and printer troubleshooting efforts
- Create, investigate, and close technical support tickets
- Answer IT support phone calls and respond to email tickets that come in to the help desk queue, updating ticket documentation and/or routing the ticket to the next available technician
- Some remote support troubleshooting over the phone
Our team covers mostly Eagle County Colorado, but also includes supporting our user base at offices in Hawaii, Tahoe, Aspen, Summit County Colorado, Denver, Charleston, and others. Most problems will be driven to completion by this technician with support and direction from next tier technicians.
Technical Support team oversees computer system lifecycle including installing, configuring, and maintaining hardware and software, as well as inventory and documentation, and eventually recycling at end of useful life. They also handle basic Server Configuration including stand alone and Virtualized Environments, Support of WAN and LAN networks, Backups, Email Systems (Exchange, Cloud and Others) Disaster Recovery, Business Continuity Planning, Desktop Configuration, Support and Troubleshooting.
Location: Shared Services Office - Avon, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Status: Full Time, Year Round
Pay Rate: Based on Experience
Schedule: M-F, 8:30am - 5:30pm for initial 3 month training period, then shifts to include 1 weekend day.
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - Choose from two plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Epic Merchant Season Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus, in season
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Marriott Hotel Discounts Worldwide
- On site parking
- Steps from the Riverfront Gondola
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Memberships at VAC and The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $200 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve. We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at eastwest.com.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- The capacity to work well within a team.
- Attention to detail.
- Logical thinking.
- Expert knowledge in how operating systems and software works.
- Interpersonal skills as you will regularly be in contact with colleagues and/or customers.
- The ability to prioritize your workload.
- The capacity to clearly explain a technical problem to a customer/colleague.
- Outstanding listening and questioning skills.
- Previous customer service experience preferred
- Drivers license and vehicle
- Ability to work weekends