Technical Support Specialist II - Snowmass
East West Hospitality is looking for a customer service oriented Technical Support Specialist II to join our team in Snowmass, CO. This is an on-site role.
The Technical Support Specialist II is responsible for day-to-day technical tasks via the East West IT Ticketing system, relating to supporting, installing, maintaining, troubleshooting, and documenting PC hardware, operating systems, software applications, printers, peripherals, and phones for the entire organization. We are looking for someone with a min of 2 years desktop support experience. This position may also include low level network, systems, and application administration functions. The position will be regionally based supporting our Snowmass, CO locations as well as assisting other support staff and locations across the U.S.
This position will work closely with other team members, end users and hospitality guests to provide technical support, problem resolution and training in person, via telephone or at remote locations. Due to this, the Technical Support Specialist II will need to be proficient and comfortable working in a "hands-on", guest-facing capacity in a help desk environment where customer service, thoroughness and excellent communication skills are essential to success.
Duties are performed at the direction of and under the supervision of the Help Desk Manager and occasionally senior staff members. Some travel and after hours/weekend support can be expected. Perform other duties as assigned.
The network is predominantly using Microsoft, VMware, Dell, HP and Cisco technologies with a diverse software and application suite. The IT Department supports approximately 60 remote sites, 200 servers and 1500 users located across the US.
Location: Snowmass, CO, onsite required
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Full Time, Year Round
Pay Rate: $27.50 - $30.50 / hour DOE
Technical and Functional Requirements:
- Requires 1 - 2 years of desktop and technical support experience.
- Professional certifications such as the A+, Network+, or MTA are preferred.
- Hospitality and/or resort development experience preferred.
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - Choose from three plans!
- Dental, Vision, Accident, Life & Pet Insurance
- $1000 Wellness Bonus/ Year
- Onsite Parking
- 401(K) Plan with discretionary Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- IT Career Development Program
- Discounts at Eye Pieces
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West:
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: 100263694438