The Lake House Resident Services Agent - Part Time
Resident Services Agents are the familiar faces providing a welcome greeting to all residents and guests. In order to provide a resort level of service, Resident Services will be responsible for upholding the highest standards of professionalism. Some of the job responsibilities include; answering telephones, assuring building access and key control as well as security, logging deliveries for residents and coordinating package pick-up and delivery, providing neighborhood information and responding appropriately in emergency situations. This position has two shifts. The AM shift is from 7am to 3pm three days a week. The PM shift is from 3pm to 11pm with a flexible schedule. $16-$17 per hour
Essential Duties and responsibilities
- Answering telephone
- Provide general building information
- Direct calls to other departments
- Log all income package
- Mark package with unit number & date clearly & visibly
- Place on shelf in package room under appropriate floor number
- Record package in package log; date, name, carrier, phone number
- Call all residents that received packages
- Log all income package
- Key Control
- Verifying all keys released from Association’s key bank have been authorized by Owner / Resident/Management
- Ensure individuals that receive our keys are filling out the key log
- Take ID of individual that is checking key out
- Have individual sign out once they have returned keys
- Place keys back in key bank promptly once returned
- Scheduling Real Estate Showings
- Have owner fill out Broker Key Release
- Only allow scheduled showings that have written authorization access to building and keys
- Scheduling Moves
- Fill out Move Check list
- Have resident sign Moving Agreement
- Ensure proper insurance is received from moving company
- Upload COI to BuildingLink
- Contact/schedule Move Monitor
- Building Walks
- Use designated system for routine building walks
- Act upon general housekeeping needs at front desk, lobby, mezzanine & second floor
- Monitor cameras
- Monitor Club Room amenities
- Monitor Pool & Spa
- Ensure all electronics are operational; TV’s, DVD, Computers, Printer
- Small job printing and copying for residents
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge/Skills and Experience
Education and/or Experience
Experience in customer service/administrative field i.e. hotel, property management, F&B, retail, receptionist. High School Diploma or equivalent.
Ability to read and comprehend instructions, correspondence, and memos.
Ability to write correspondence emails. Ability to read and interpret documents in English such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
Ability to effectively listen and comprehend homeowner, guest or vendor requests and concerns.
Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization in English.
Knowledge of Spanish a plus.
Computer, desk phone, key bank machine, copier/printer, tablet
Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Building Link Key bank and fob system
Mathematical and Reasoning Skills
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.