Total Rewards Specialist
East West Family of Companies is looking for a Total Rewards Specialist to help support our growing company. If you have excellent communication skills and are comfortable using a computer, we would love to meet you!
This position is responsible for assisting in all areas of day-to-day benefits administration and assists in payroll processing. Total Rewards is a part of the Human Resources team and supports the East West Family of Companies; including East West Hospitality, East West Partners, and Slifer Smith, & Frampton Real Estate, in various locations throughout CO, UT, SC, and HI. This position is based at the corporate East West Human Resources office in Avon, CO.
- Assists in day-to-day benefits administration for medical, dental, vision, life, disability, FSA, COBRA, and 401k.
- Frontline support for employee benefit inquiries, collaborating with benefits broker and/or benefits providers as needed.
- Maintains benefit communications at direction of Benefits Manager.
- Processes assigned payrolls every week accurately and efficiently, while maintaining employee information (deductions, taxes, garnishments, direct deposits, and support orders), reviewing earnings, and processing payroll reports.
- Assists as needed in processing information in the benefit, payroll and HRIS system; information may include employee hourly rates, salaries, commissions, bonuses or other compensation, time worked, paid leave and holidays, deductions and withholding, address changes, and other information.
- Assists in maintaining and auditing benefits files in compliance with federal, state and EWR requirements
- Provide administrative support to HR/Payroll/Benefits Departments
- Maintain a high level of security and confidentially of sensitive information.
- Assure compliance with State and Federal law.
Location: Human Resources Office - Avon, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Status: Part Time, Year Round
Pay Rate: $19 - $21 / hr
Schedule: 20 - 25 hours / week
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in business or human resources; OR 1 year related experience and/or training.
- Some administrative/office experience strongly preferred.
- Intermediate Computer Skills with ability to learn and operate in multiple systems
- Ability to learn and understand company Benefit policies and procedures.
- Ability to communicate professionally
- Must be, or become, "fully vaccinated" against the COVID-19 virus and provide evidence of full vaccination status to East West.
Benefits & Perks:
- Onsite Parking
- Epic Merchant Season Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Marriott Hotel Discounts Worldwide
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West:
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.