Vail Athletic Club & Spa Front Desk Agent
Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards and is one of Outside Magazine’s Best Places to Work? Join our team at Vail Athletic Club & Spa, managed by East West Hospitality.
At Vail Athletic Club, we pride ourselves on providing the best hospitality experience in the Vail Valley, and we are looking for a customer service oriented Front Desk Agent to join our team!
- Cater to our guests needs and deliver on our service promise.
- Assist guests, answer phone calls, make spa reservations.
- Opening and closing duties.
- Sell and restock retail.
Work Location: Vail Athletic Club and Spa - Vail
Employment Status: Part Time, Seasonal
Job Start Date: 08/31/2020
Pay Rate: $15 plus retail commissions
Schedule: Weekends and holidays required.
Benefits & Perks:
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Career Development Trainings
- Free Gym Membership and Classes
- 40% off Spa Retail
- 50% off Services
- 50% off at Terra Bistro
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $200 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve. We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at eastwest.com.
- Spa or Club experience preferred and or experience in guest service industry.
East West Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-verify.