Valet / Bell Attendant - $1000 signing bonus
Join our team at Solaris Residences, located in the center of Vail Village! Managed by East West Hospitality, named Best Property Management by Best of Vail Valley.
We are looking for a guest service oriented Valet / Bell Attendant. If you have great interpersonal communication skills and are self motivated, we would love meet you!
- Deliver/retrieve luggage to/from residences
- Park/retrieve vehicles
- Drive owners/guests around Vail in our house cars
Location: Solaris Residences- Vail, CO
Start Date: ASAP or May 15th
Employment Type: Full Time, Seasonal & Year Round positions available
Pay Rate: $15/ hour + tips & $1000 signing bonus*
*Piad in two allotments after 30 and 90 days of employment
Schedule: Varies, availability to work holidays required
- Must be at least 18 yrs old
- Valid drivers license with acceptable level driving record
- Able to repeatedly lift, push and pull 50+ pounds
- Able to walk, run, and stand for hours at a time
- Great interpersonal communication skills
- Able to climb up and down stairs repeatedly
- Able to drive a standard transmission
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus and provide evidence of full vaccination status to East West
Benefits & Perks:
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time (FT/YR)
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance (FT/YR)
- $40 / Month Health Insurance Reimbursement Program (FT/Seasonal)
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Memberships at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Corporate Discounts with Perk Spot
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West:
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.