Valet / Bell Attendant
Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards? Join our team at the Solaris Residences, managed by East West Hospitality.
At Vail’s premier Solaris Residences, our team thrives on delivering unparalleled service to our owners and guests, and we are looking for a customer service oriented Valet / Bell Attendant. If you have great interpersonal communication skills and are self motivated, we would love meet you!
- Assisting owners/guests taking luggage to and from their residence
- Parking and retrieving vehicles
- Shuttling owners/guests around Vail in house cars
Location: Solaris Residences- Vail, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Full Time, Seasonal
Pay Rate: $11.10/ hour + tips
Benefits & Perks:
- $40 / Month Health Insurance Reimbursement Program
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Memberships at VAC and The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $200 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve. We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at eastwest.com.
- Must be at least 18 yrs old
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Able to repeatedly lift, push and pull 50+ pounds
- Able to walk, run, and stand for hours at a time
- Great interpersonal communication skills
- Able to climb up and down stairs repeatedly
- Able to drive a standard transmission
- Active drivers license with acceptable level driving record
East West Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-verify.