Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards and is one of Outside Magazine’s Best Places to Work? Join our team at the Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa, managed by East West Hospitality.
We are seeking a guest service oriented Valet Lead. If you have 1-2 years of supervisory experience and work with integrity, we would love to meet you!
- Manage and be a leader for employees for all of the tasks below.
- Park guest vehicles, and greet all guest arriving to the property.
- Maintain the drop-off and pick-up station for appearance, organization, and operational effectiveness.
- Assist guest with all duties from check-in, escorting and assisting guest daily, and check-outs.
- Answers guest questions about local area including shops, restaurants, ski mountains, and hotel.
- Work well with other departments to exceed guest expectations and perform tasks in a thorough and efficient manner.
- Perform special projects and other responsibilities as assigned. Assist other departments as appropriate to ensure a memorable guest experience.
- Ensure awareness and compliance to all company safety and security policies and procedures. Ensure employee and guest safety by proper training and maintenance of equipment and work area.
- Participate in all required training through Marriott and East West Resorts.
Location: The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Status: Full Time, Year Round
Pay Rate: $14 / hour + tips
- 1-2 year supervisory experience
- Valid Driver's License and Clean driving record
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds
- Must be able to stand and exert well-paced mobility for up to 8 hours in length
- Be outside for an entire shift
- Must be able to push and pull carts and equipment weighing up to 250 lbs. on a regular and continuing basis
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - Choose from two plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Marriott Hotel Discounts Worldwide
- $6 Employee Lunch
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West:
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.