Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards and is one of Outside Magazine’s Best Places to Work? Join our team at Snowmass Mountain Lodging, managed by East West Hospitality.
We are looking for dependable Valets who are comfortable driving a manual transmission and have excellent guest service skills.
- Provide excellent customer service to all our guests
- Check all vehicles before entering to make sure there is no current damage and take pictures of any existing damage for record
- Park cars safely and take note of parking spot
- Ensure that all parked vehicles are locked, and that keys are stored in appropriate place inside of valet stand
- Retrieve cars quickly and carefully
- Make sure that payment is taken in full before giving keys back to guest
- Ability to drive both manual and automatic transmission
- Able to stand for long periods of time
Location: Snowmass Mountain Lodging - Snowmass Village, CO
Employment Status: Full Time, Seasonal & Part Time Seasonal positions available
Start Date: November 26, 2020
Pay Rate: $15 / hour
- Weekday Ski Pass (FTS)
- $40 / Month Health Insurance Reimbursement Program (FTS)
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve. We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at eastwest.com.
- Valid driver's license with clean driving record
- Previous customer service experience preferred
East West Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-verify.