Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards and is one of Outside Magazine's Best Places to Work? Join our team at The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa, managed by East West Hospitality.
We are looking for customer service oriented Valets who have at least one year of valet experience. If you goal oriented and work with integrity, we would love to me you!
- Welcome guests as they arrive at the Resort and assist in valet and luggage capacities, providing a memorable luxury guest experience from first to last interaction.
- Drive guest vehicles from motor court to designated parking area of garage for valet parking, and return guest vehicle to motor court for guest pick-up when needed.
- Provide rides for guests in courtesy vehicles as appropriate and able based on management determination and guest needs.
- Provide full-service luggage attendance to guests upon their arrival and departure.
Location: The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa - Avon, CO.
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Full Time & Part Time, Year Round
Pay Rate: $14 / hour + tips
Schedule: AM, MID and PM shifts between the hours of 6:30am-11pm.
- Must be 21 years or older
- Must have a valid driver's license
- One year valet experience at a full service resort required
- Must pass background & MVR check
- Must occasionally be able to lift and/or move up to 75lbs
- Must be able to push and pull carts and equipment weighting up to 250lbs
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - Choose from two plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Epic Merchant Season Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Marriott Hotel Discounts Worldwide
- $6 Employee Lunch
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Memberships at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West:
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.