Vice President of Finance
Slifer Smith & Frampton Real Estate is seeking a Vice President of Finance to join our team in Avon, CO. The Vice President of Finance will be working directly with the senior management team in a strategic role. The primary responsibilities of this position include financial modeling for the company, conducting market research and due diligence, reporting on budgets and current sales status, evaluating existing systems (SL, Profit Power, CTMe Contracts) and optimizing to meet the financial reporting objectives of the company. Additionally, the Vice President of Finance is expected to promote, at all times, a cooperative and problem-solving atmosphere. The Vice President of Finance is a member of the executive team will work closely with the CEO and Market Presidents in each of the four markets where SSFRE operates.
- Manage all aspects of the company’s annual budget.
- Prepare and manage weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports to Senior Leadership & Partners.
- Supervision of Accounting Staff including hiring, training and maintaining performance standards.
- Oversee all sides of accounting operations, including payables, receivables and tax preparation.
- Ensures compliance with established accounting policies and procedures ensuring that control measures are in place and practiced.
- Oversees system administration and has complete knowledge of all systems as they relate to financial transactions.
- Forecast business activity and financial position for company based on past, present and expected operations in a timely manner.
- Respond to senior leadership and partner inquiries.
- Consolidate and analyze market research and data.
- Budget variance analysis.
- Assist with and oversee preparation of monthly financial statements including invoice coding and approval.
- Review all contracts to identify financial impacts to company.
Location & Travel: This is a full time position based in Avon, CO. Travel will be required as needed to conduct business in various markets.
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Status: Full Time, Year Round
Pay Rate: $135,000 - $175,000 based on experience
- 5+ years of finance/accounting experience, real estate or sales industry background a plus
- Excellent quantitative, analytical, problem-solving and organization skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel and financial modeling
- Proficient with Microsoft PowerPoint and Word
- Self-motivated, team orientated, with strong time management skills
- Proven ability to work proficiently as part of a team
- Entrepreneurial thinker comfortable working in a really busy organization
- Must have extensive experience with creating budgets and monthly, quarterly and annual reporting
- Must be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus and provide evidence of full vaccination status to SSFRE
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - Choose from three plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- $1000 Wellness Benefit
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Vacation Time & Paid Sick Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
Why Slifer Smith & Frampton Real Estate:
Slifer Smith & Frampton Real Estate executes a luxury real estate vision that prioritizes service, local expertise, and careful stewardship of our mountain communities.
Headquartered in Avon, Colorado, SSF has grown to include a team of more than 250 brokers and 100 support staff across 30+ locations spanning Denver, the Vail Valley, the Roaring Fork Valley, and Summit County. Our brokers have an average of 20 years’ experience, providing clients with an unsurpassed wealth of local knowledge. In 2020, we were the No. 1 real estate firm in the Vail Valley and Summit County and the No. 1 independent firm in the Roaring Fork Valley, with nearly 2,300 transactions totaling $3.6 billion in sales volume across all three regions. The Denver team was awarded the Denver Metro Association of Realtors’ 2019 top awards for production and we look forward to building on that growth and success as we head towards the future.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about SFF at slifersmith&frampton.com.