Village Swim/Fitness Center Attendant - Mid-May through Labor Day Weekend
JOB SUMMARY: Provide friendly, courteous, and expeditious service to owners and guests at Village Swim and Fitness Center. Facilitate VSFC rules and code of conduct in order to provide a safe and fun environment for the participants.
- Greet and interact with owners and guests as they enter and exit the facility.
- Familiarize participants with the VSFC rules and regulations and hold patrons accountable when not following the rules.
- Provide daily upkeep and light-maintenance for the Village Swim and Fitness Center.
- Ensure cleanliness and tidiness of men’s and women’s locker rooms as needed throughout shift.
- Ensure cleanliness and tidiness all fitness equipment and fitness room as needed throughout shift.
- Ensure cleanliness and tidiness game room as needed during shift.
- Pick up trash and sweep around pool and plant beds as needed during shift.
- Move patio furniture into place as needed during shift.
- Wipe down patio tables and chairs as needed during shift.
- Collect used towels from locker rooms, fitness center, and pool deck.
- Replenish clean towels in approved storage locations throughout day as needed.
- Towel retention - encourage owners and guests to leave towels at VSFC.
- Inventory towels daily and report number to Housekeeping Department, with anticipated need for following day.
- Replenish water and cups in fitness center as needed.
- Convey all maintenance concerns to EWH Maintenance Department.
- Keep informed of local events, especially those in Northstar Village.
- Must have a friendly, outgoing personality, excellent communication and verbal skills and be customer service driven.
- Must be able to work independently and problem solve without direct supervision.
- Recognize safety concerns and provide a safe environment.
- Must be comfortable solving potentially problematic situations and handling conduct issues while keeping a calm and professional demeanor.
Because of the fluctuating demands of the operation, it may be necessary that each employee perform a multitude of different functions; therefore, as an essential part of your job, employees will be expected to help others when the occasion arises. Accordingly, employees may be expected to perform other tasks not specifically addressed above.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: 100332413538