Village Swim/Fitness Center Attendant - Through Labor Day Weekend
Seasonal Position June 15 Through Labor Day Weekend, (varying shifts)
JOB SUMMARY: Provide friendly, courteous, and expeditious service to owners and guests at Village Swim and Fitness Center. Facilitate VSFC rules and code of conduct in order to provide a safe and fun environment for the participants.
- Greet and interact with owners and guests as they enter and exit the facility.
- Familiarize participants with the VSFC rules and regulations and hold patrons accountable when not following the rules.
- Provide daily upkeep and light-maintenance for the Village Swim and Fitness Center.
- Ensure cleanliness and tidiness of Men’s and Women’s locker rooms as needed throughout shift.
- Ensure cleanliness and tidiness all fitness equipment and fitness room as needed throughout shift.
- Ensure cleanliness and tidiness game room as needed during shift.
- Pick up trash and sweep around pool and plant beds as needed during shift.
- Move patio furniture into place as needed during shift.
- Wipe down patio tables and chairs as needed during shift.
- Collect used towels from locker rooms, fitness center, and pool deck.
- Replenish clean towels in approved storage locations throughout day as needed.
- Towel retention - encourage owners and guests to leave towels at VSFC.
- Inventory towels daily and report number to Housekeeping Department, with anticipated need for following day.
- Replenish water and cups in fitness center as needed.
- Convey all maintenance concerns to TML Maintenance Department.
- Keep informed of local events, especially those in Northstar Village.
- Must have a friendly, outgoing personality, excellent communication and verbal skills and be customer service driven.
- Must be able to work independently and problem solve without direct supervision.
- Recognize safety concerns and provide a safe environment.
- Must be comfortable solving potentially problematic situations and handling conduct issues while keeping a calm and professional demeanor.
Because of the fluctuating demands of the operation, it may be necessary that each employee perform a multitude of different functions; therefore, as an essential part of your job, employees will be expected to help others when the occasion arises. Accordingly, employees may be expected to perform other tasks not specifically addressed above.