Join our dedicated Window Cleaning team at East West Hospitality!
We are looking for Window Cleaning technicians to clean the windows and glass surfaces of various buildings in a safely and professional manner.
- Ensure quality window cleaning work on East West owned and operating properties.
- Adhere to safety rules at all times
- Maintain ladders and supplies to ensure safety and quality product.
- sing water-fed poles to clean windows that are less than twenty meters high, transporting all equipment and supplies to job sites, and attending mandatory safety meetings. You should also ensure that the company vehicle is clean and well-maintained.
Location: East West Vail Valley
Employments Status: Full Time, Seasonal & Year Round
Start Date: ASAP
Pay Rate: $17 / hour
Contact: Greg Smith at 970-390-9999
- Must be at least 18 years old
- State Driver License preferred but not required
- Must be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus and provide evidence of full vaccination status to East West.
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - Choose from multiple plans! (FT YR)
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance (FT YR)
- Life & Pet Insurance (FT YR)
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time (FT YR)
- Career Development Trainings
- Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Corporate Discounts with Perk Spot
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West Hospitality:
At East West Hospitality our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West Hospitality at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.