Winter Season Bartender
Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards AND is one of Outside Magazine’s 50 Best Places to Work? Join our team at Viceroy Snowmass, managed by East West Hospitality.
Viceroy Snowmass, located in Snowmass Village, CO is looking for a Bartender to join our team. If you enjoy working as a part of a team and have a motivated and positive attitude, we would love to meet you!
- Prepare bar area for service in accordance with Viceroy standards.
- Ensure bar mise-en-place is completed before service.
- Receive beverage orders from service staff and from guests at the bar and dispense drinks as requested.
- Responsible for cash float and for correct charging of drinks sold.
- Ensure a minimum loss through breakage and waste.
- Maintain adequate bar beverage stocks holds empty spirit bottles in order to requisition more. Requisitions liquor at the specified times. Check the receipt of orders to confirm they are correct.
- Ensures the storage of wine is correct.
- Adheres strictly to the provisions and regulations regarding underage drinking and the policies of Viceroy and laws of Colorado.
- Assists the F&B manager in regular stock taking.
- Be aware of daily specials, soups, drinks and items that may require upsell.
- Be knowledgeable of all menu items, their garnish, contents and preparation methods. Be prepared to answer any guest questions about the menu in a direct, concise way.
Location: Viceroy Snowmass - Snowmass Village, CO
Start Date: November/December 2020
Employment Type: Full Time, Seasonal
Schedule: Flexible schedule, some nights, weekends and holidays required
Pay Rate: $10.00 / hour + tips
Benefits & Perks:
- Wellness Benefit- Flex Ski Pass or Cash Equivalent
- $500 Sign-On Bonus ($250 paid upon start / $250 paid at season-end)
- Local Housing for $750-$850 per month
- 50% Discounted RFTA (Local) Bus Pass
- 50% off Viceroy Food, Beverage & Spa Services
- Discounted onsite child care services
- Matching 401(k)
- Medical reimbursement
- Opportunity to extend for the summer season!
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve. We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at eastwest.com.
- Previous restaurant bartending experience required.
East West Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-verify.
Viceroy Hotels & Resorts inspires travelers with one-of-a-kind authentic lifestyle experiences that bring together provocative design and intuitive service in sought-after locations. A leader in modern luxury, Viceroy’s vibe-led hospitality is guided by the brand promise "Remember to Live," an affirmation to create lifelong memories for each and every guest. As an industry leader in creativity and innovation, our hotels draw upon the diverse backgrounds and talent of our extraordinary team for optimal success.