Winter Season Guest Services Agent
Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards AND is one of Outside Magazine’s 50 Best Places to Work? Join our team at Viceroy Snowmass, managed by East West Hospitality.
Viceroy Snowmass, located in Snowmass Village, CO is looking for a Guest Services Agent to join our team. If you enjoy working as a part of a team and have a motivated and positive attitude, we would love to meet you!
- Handle guest registration and room assignments, accommodating special requests whenever possible. Assist in pre-registration and blocking of reservations when necessary.
- Have thorough knowledge of hotel credit and check cashing policies and procedures and adhere to them.
- Have knowledge of hotel property, hotel staff and hotel services with hours of operation.
- Have knowledge of any and all promotions and/or current programs that would influence or affect the guest.
- Handles guest check-in and check-out efficiently and in a friendly and professional manner.
- Develop a thorough knowledge of room locations, types of rooms, and room selling strategies.
- Know cash handling procedures.
- Have knowledge of hotel rates, discounts and how to handle each.
- Have working knowledge of reservations and procedures, take same day reservations. Know cancellation procedures and walk procedures.
- Ensure that the Guest Services Management team is aware of any potential guest issues whether resolved or unresolved.
- Maintain a high standard of personal hygiene and be in proper uniform at all times.
Location: Viceroy Snowmass - Snowmass Village, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Full Time, Year Round
Schedule: Flexible schedule including weekends and evenings
Pay Rate: $17.00 per hour
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - Choose from two plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $400 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve. We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at eastwest.com.
- Previous hotel and front desk experience preferred.
- Computer proficiency required including Microsoft Office Suite. Opera or other PMS system proficiency preferred.
- Valid driver’s license required.
East West Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-verify.
Viceroy Hotels & Resorts inspires travelers with one-of-a-kind authentic lifestyle experiences that bring together provocative design and intuitive service in sought-after locations. A leader in modern luxury, Viceroy’s vibe-led hospitality is guided by the brand promise "Remember to Live," an affirmation to create lifelong memories for each and every guest. As an industry leader in creativity and innovation, our hotels draw upon the diverse backgrounds and talent of our extraordinary team for optimal success.